ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Example: error loading a mysqldump file
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:51:01 GMT
Hunter:

OK, I see what you are saying now...  Sorry :(  Apparently I wasn't
paying attention to what you were saying...

Its odd to me the implementation isn't taking the character stream
verbatim and hading through to JDBC - thus allowing JDBC to parse and do
the right thing...so I guess Ant is parsing (perhaps partially) and then
the JDBC layer gets to parse too?

The problem I had (again this was probably 3 years ago) was that for any
given line, the line was assumed to contain an entire SQL statement...if
the SQL statement spanned multiple lines, a continuation character had
to be included in the file.

Scot