ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Example: error loading a mysqldump file
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:18:26 GMT
Hunter:

Did you use the \ character between each line?  I swear this is exactly
the same problem I had with postgres...  Ant is treating each line as
ONE sql statement.  If your sql statement doesnt end properly, it will
complain...  So, since you span multiple lines...its an issue.

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)