ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mimemail question
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:42:11 GMT
Chun Ji wrote:
> I have set a mimemail target, in my build.xml file, which sends out the test results
in a html format file. This morning, that target does not work any more. I believe it was
our IT people that reset our mail server or port number during the weekend, which cause my
target faiure.
> The bad thing is I do not have options to specify such value, such as "mailhost" or "mailport"
in a "mimemail" target. But somehow, I have to use mimemail in order to send the content of
email in html format. So does someone know what I could do ?

tolist="cji@pro-unlimited.com" subject="daily report" from="cji@pro-unlimited.com"/>
>    </target>
> "

Use the <mail> task.