ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: How to preserve a property assigned via antcall on main build process?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:31:29 GMT
I completely agree.  I too fought the urge to use ant contrib for the
same reasons (I was bent on stock ant).  But, if you use ant like you
might use a shell script, ant contrib makes perfect sense.  Its a
"small" dependency andmake your build.xml much cleaner and easier to
understand.

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549