ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation for Java2WSDLTask
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:23:36 GMT
Martin Gainty wrote:
> good answer!
>
> Send me your build.xml and I'll try it here..
> Also..
> Im cc'ing Ant users list as this is the list which handles ANT build.xml issues

maybe, but <javatowsdl> is an apache axis task, so its out of scope here.

I havent looked at for years, but from what I recall, iIt is just a thin
wrapper around the java command.

if they have added stuff that is not in the docs, then the team should
really update the docs. If not, I am afraid its go-into-the-source time.

steve

> Martin --
>
> This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received
> this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution
or copying of it or its
> contents

grow up and stop playing games?
>> I don't know what this means.
>>
>>> In the meanwhile try using these 2 parameters for generating WSDL from Java Bean
Source

org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL %1 -location=http://localhost:8080/axis/services/%1 -o %1.wsdl