ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre CABROL PERALES <alexandre.cabrolpera...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: How To Jail Ant Script by Options
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:11:35 GMT
Cruise Control directly call ant class yes but it use a xml balise
configuration system.
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/main/configxml.html#ant
but there is no option to chroot or jail a ant script execution.

And cruise control work like a daemon which have a main loop for scan
subversion projects and compile them when it needed.

Thanks for your help.