ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: How To Jail Ant Script by Options
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:28:19 GMT

there is no such ant option.

Maybe with a java security policy file you could achieve this ?
You will need to allow room for temporary files anyway, or set at startup.

VM parameters put in the ANT_OPTS environment variable are used when ant
starts from the command line with the supplied ant.bat or ant scripts.

I do not know how to do this with CruiseControl, maybe CruiseControl
invokes directly the Ant main class ?

Alexandre CABROL PERALES wrote:
> Hi everybody.
> I use cruise control over Ant.
> And i've many projects managed by cruise control on different folders.
> How can i avoid that build.xml script can access to upper folder by an
> ant option.
> I cant lock build.xml content so i need to jail each script execution
> in it folder.
> Could you help me?
> Thanks,
> Kalden