ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How To Jail Ant Script by Options
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:28:19 GMT

Hi,

there is no such ant option.

Maybe with a java security policy file you could achieve this ?
You will need to allow room for temporary files anyway, or set
java.io.tmpdir at startup.

VM parameters put in the ANT_OPTS environment variable are used when ant
starts from the command line with the supplied ant.bat or ant scripts.

I do not know how to do this with CruiseControl, maybe CruiseControl
invokes directly the Ant main class ?

Regards,
Antoine