ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: No supported regular expression matcher found
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:58:31 GMT
Hello Tina,

at http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/ - in the last paragraph).

> Everything in my 'gen-content.xml' is like the one linked at ivyrep except the first
few lines. I had to modify them to get the antcontrib prefix working. My first lines are:

why do you do this ?
> <project name="ivyrep-gencontent" default="gen" xmlns:antcontrib="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
> 	<path id="ivy.lib.path">
> 		<fileset dir="/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib" includes="*.jar" />
> 	</path>
> 	<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib" classpathref="ivy.lib.path"
/>
> <!-- rest is like http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/gen-content.xml -->

If your ANT_HOME is set to /home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5 and
/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib contains all the ant jars plus the
ivy jars, then you do not need the classpathref attribute next to your
taskdef.
By the way, if you want to load ant-contrib, why do you call the path
ivy.lib.path ?

Also if ant-contrib.jar is under /home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib you
do not need the <taskdef/> at all to load ant-contrib. Ant will load
automatically the task definitions from ant-contrib from
ant-contrib.jar/net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml

Regards,

Antoine
> When i run this with 'ant -f gen-context' i end up with:
> /home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:54: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
> /home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:63: No supported regular
expression matcher found

> I don't understand this error because i use JDK 1.5 - therefore i shouldn't need some
3rd party libraries cause the regex funcionality is already in the JDK. However, i tried it
with the jakarta-oro & jakarta-regex packages too. Nothing helps, the error message is
always the one above.

> I use Ant 1.6.5 (binary distribution, downloaded from ant.apache.org and installed to
"/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5").