ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hunter Peress" <hunt...@gmail.com>
Subject Example: error loading a mysqldump file
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:15:19 GMT
Ant file:
              <sql
                   classpath="../lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin.jar"
                   driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
                   url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"
                   userid=""
                   password=""
                   print="yes"
                   src="wtf.sql"

use what;
              </sql>

wtf.sql:
insert into properties (value) values("<!-- -->");
insert into properties (value) values("Hi");

Ok so if in mysql console you source wtf.sql there are no problems, its
valid mysql. But ant bombs on it.
Ant can handle each line ,but put them together in a file and its bad.