ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating javadoc
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:43:07 GMT
> I want to create a javadoc for 6 to 7 project.
> Am able to create separately. I want these to be in the same index file.

AFAIK, you cannot "merge" independent Javadoc runs. No one has created
a tool for this that I'm aware of.  You must run a single Javadoc run,
with all sources (even from different dir hierarchies.), as Jan
pointed out.

I used to javadoc each project individually, with <linkoffline> tags,
so that they were properly cross-referenced, and created my own entry
page with links to each individuals javadoc-generated index page.

Javadocs is resource hungry, so Javadocing too many sources at once
will eventually exhaust the memory. --DD