ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Benn" <neil.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting language recomendation for using <script> task
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:39:53 GMT
Hello,

          You will get 1001 different answers to this question.  Personally
I use Jython for this kind of thing as it has the java library but also adds
the nice extra stuff from python which makes writing small scripts verey
easy.  You also get to learn a bit about (J|P)ython which can be useful in
other areas.

  Python is also easy to learn and has nifty features for dealing with
strings and list - which matches what you want to do.

Cheers,

Neil