ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <>
Subject Re: Customizable handling of unset properties
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:51:12 GMT
Replacement of propertyhelper is broken in current ant:
However some people have done it see:

My feeling that the replacement of propertyhelper was
always broken and it is a very heavy handed way of
adding custom property handling.
Note that PropertyHelper also provides an alternative
way of adding optional behavour - using hooks. I think
that this is also broken (I do not understand what it
is meant to do). PropertyHelper also has "namespace"
attributes ... which do not get used.