ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Goupil" <>
Subject Re: one more noob question : Eclipse & Tomcat Ant tasks
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:11:26 GMT
2006/9/20, Steve Loughran <>:
>   have you considered just
> using the <copy> command? Tomcat now supports deploy-by-copy, so copying
> something into the target dir is all you need.

Yes, that just works fine, but I find it a bit frustrating not to manage to
have the dedicated tasks work, too. Never mind... Moreover, I can't find
anything on the Tomcat documentation so maybe Ant tasks are deprecated in

"Rien de grand ne s'est accompli dans le monde sans passion."

(G.W.F. Hegel, philosophe Allemand)