ant-user mailing list archives

From anandsride...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: HTML tags inside ANT..?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:50:14 GMT

Jan/David,

Thanx for ur supportive suggestions.

Real scenario here is ....

Once the build is thru' am checking for Build Success/Failure in a shell
script . Depending on tht the shell script call seperate mail tasks inside
same build.xml

for Success/Failure.Presently I want to include some HTML tags inside those
mail tasks to get reflected in the mail. ( Now mail generation is done
successfully)
I want to happen everything in runtime.

Jan, i will try the way u suggest. But I prefer tht to be inside by build
file....

---- anand

                      "David Corley

                      \(AT/LMI\)"              To:      "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      <david.corley@er         cc:      (bcc: anandsrider.d/Polaris)

                      icsson.com>              Subject: RE: HTML tags inside ANT..?

                      09/20/2006 12:47

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

I agree with Jan,
             I've a setup pretty close to what you're looking for in use at
work.
             But to do this you'll need to add the javamail and jaf jars to
the ant bootloader classpath...
             Which you can do more or less as follows:

             ant -f build.xml -lib /directory/containing/javamail.jar/ -lib
/directory/containing/jaf.jar/

             If you don't add the directories containing those two jars,
Ant won't be able to process MIME mail, and will send a UUE encoded message
instead, which will result in your mail showing the HTML source code
instead of the properly formatted content.
             You can grab javamail here:
             http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/downloads/index.html
             And you can grab JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) here:

http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/jaf/downloads/index.html

Hope this helps,
/Dave