ant-user mailing list archives

From anandsride...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: HTML tags inside ANT..?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:04:02 GMT
Jan/David....

Thanx for all ur support. Will try any one way and get back to u on tht.

David... I understood ur code.As u told, Really a bugging thing to handle
tht way....

-- anand

                      "David Corley

                      \(AT/LMI\)"              To:      "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      <david.corley@er         cc:      (bcc: anandsrider.d/Polaris)

                      icsson.com>              Subject: RE: HTML tags inside ANT..?

                      09/20/2006 02:24

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

I really should, shouldn't I!
             It was something that until you said it had slipped through my
mind. Thanks for reminding me!

/Dave