ant-user mailing list archives

From "Irene Ros" <>
Subject xmlproperty and multiple matches
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:23:05 GMT

I am attempting to use xmlproperty to load an xml file and then read some
attributes in it, however I have multiple matches. For example, my xml
file can be structured as such:

        <profile name="default" path="/V6/Base/profiles/default" />
        <profile name="wp2" path="/V6/Base/profiles/wp2"/>

And I need to get the path value for the profile the name of which is
"default". Is there a way to specify that when I call properties that are
in the file? Right now I call ${profiles.profile.path} but that returns
both paths, comma delimited.

Irene Ros
Software Engineer