ant-user mailing list archives

From anandsride...@polaris.co.in
Subject HTML tags inside ANT..?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:14:19 GMT

Hi,

Presently am using ant 1.5.4 version for building java application. I used
to generate mails to Lotus Notes server upon either build success or
failure.

Presently the mail generated will have some texts and attached error log
file. I want to use HTML tags inside ant and expexting the generated mail
should

looks like a HTML page.

Any body have idea abt this,  which will be helpful

rgds,
anand

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in