ant-user mailing list archives

From priyabrata.h...@tcs.com
Subject Problem in using ANT for VSS
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:18:45 GMT
Hello,

While trying to run the vssget target, ANT just hangs as follows:

C:\Java\ANT>ant -f vss_build.xml  VSSTest
Buildfile: vss_build.xml

VSSTest:
     [echo]
     [echo]     Hello I am inside VSSTest target!!
   [vssget] Username: priyo

(1) I am trying to run the following target:
        <vssget localPath="C:\VSS"
                        login="priyo,priyo"
                        vsspath="$/FirstComp/DATABASE/claim/PKG_CLAIM.sql"

                        writable="true"/>
        </target>
(2) The userid and password is correct. I can open VSS with the above user
id and password.
( 3) Please note that the VSS server is placed in another machine in LAN.

Please let me know if I need to do anything extra so that ANT can access a
machine in LAN.

Thanks and regards,
Priyabrata Hota
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Plot  B-1, Block EP & GP
Sector - V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata,West Bengal
India
Cell:- 09330908112
Mailto: priyabrata.hota@tcs.com