ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: ant and eclipse?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:33:01 GMT
Start Eclipse using the -vm option so that you know exactly which JDK you
are using.

You can configure the JDK compilance for the Eclipse compiler in other
ways but using the VM option to set your default JDK to 1.5 will likely be
the easiest to fix your problem.
If you continue to have issues I would suggest asking further questions on
the Eclipse newsgroups (eclipse.tools.jdt)

HTH
Darins

"Mark Modrall" <MModrall@glgroup.com>
09/29/2006 12:09 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List"

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ant and eclipse?

Not sure where I'd check that.  I know that ant is using jdk1.5.0.6 but
I don't know how to look into what eclipse is using...

Thanks
-mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity identified in the alias address of this message
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and subject
to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure
and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.