ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: DirSet Top-Level Dirs Only
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:54:21 GMT
<dirset dir="${basedir}">
  <exclude name="${basedir}/*/**" />
</dirset>

Should be:

<dirset dir="${basedir}">
  <include name="*" />
</dirset>

Something like that at least.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: jason heddings [mailto:jason@heddway.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:53 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: DirSet Top-Level Dirs Only

I'm trying to craft a dirset that contains only the topl-evel
directories of
the supplied path...  I took this approach:

<dirset dir="${basedir}">
  <exclude name="${basedir}/*/**" />
</dirset>

But that doesn't seem to quite work.  Effectively, I want to have all
the
first-level children of the ${basedir} directory only.  Ideally, not
even
${basedir} would be returned, but only the children.  I can filter that
out
out easilly, though.

Thanks,
--jah

This message, including any attachments, contains 'confidential' information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
TIAA-CREF