ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: RE: Use <xslt> in a filterchain?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:03:33 GMT
Something like

<!-- copy as before -->
<copy todir"htdocs">
    <!-- with nested resource collections, as available in 1.7 -->
    <resources>
        <url url="http://acme.org/ws.wsdl"/>
    </resources>
    <!-- with nested filterchains, as available in ... since long ;) -->
    <filterchain>
        <!-- NEW: xslt as filter component -->
        <xslt>
            <!-- inside xslt all as usual ... oh: only style is required -->
                <url url="http://acme.org/ws2html.xsl"/>
        </xslt>
        <acme:addNavigationFilter/>
    </filterchain>