ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Modrall" <MModr...@glgroup.com>
Subject <fileset>s and nested directories
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:39:30 GMT
Hi...

            In one of our ant tasks, we have

            <fileset dir="${conf.dir}/"  includes="*.*"/>

Which we intend to copy over all the files in that directory to another
directory.  Someone added subdirectories to that today, and none of the
subdirectories got copied.

            How does one make a task copy over a whole directory tree?
Would it copy the tree if we didn't have the includes?

Thanks

-mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.