ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Modrall" <MModr...@glgroup.com>
Subject Use <xslt> in a filterchain?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:14:07 GMT
Hi...

            I was just wondering if you can use <xslt> as part of a
filter chain?  If I have an <exec> or some command that is going to be
producing an xml stream of output, it would be nice if I could just put
a filterchain in there to transform it to what I would rather, instead
of writing the output to one file and applying an <xslt> to output to
another file...

Thanks

-mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.