ant-user mailing list archives

From "Diego Chagastelles" <dchagastel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Dojo Compression
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:58:21 GMT
JM, I tried to configure the task, but with these configuration my IDE
doesn´t find the class.

<taskdef name="compress-js" classname="
com.webpanes.tools.ant.taskdefs.CompressJS"
           classpathref ="myclasspath"/>

Message: "Reference not found"

the classpathref property is not required. Should I keep it?