ant-user mailing list archives

From "Diego Chagastelles" <dchagastel...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant Dojo Compression
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:11:38 GMT
Hi, I´m an Ant beginner and I am trying to insert a javascript compression
(using Dojo compression Tool "custom_rhino.jar") in my Ant Build File. I
tried to execute the jar and generate the output file (the compressed
javascript) using the "outputproperty" property. Unfortunatelly to me, it
doesn´t work.

   <property name="saida" location="${basedir}"></property>

<target name="teste" depends="depends" description="HemoSysWeb">
>         <java jar="WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/custom_rhino.jar"
>             input="WebContent/pessoa.js" output="error.js"
>             outputproperty="${saida}" fork="true">
>         </java>
>     </target>

After that, I read that I supose to make a new Ant Task to do this job. What
do you think? Could you help me with that?

Thanks,
Diego Chagastelles