ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Miller" <mark.o.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No supported regular expression matcher found
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 04:06:57 GMT
See if ant-nodeps.jar is on you classpath. When I ran into the same
error in another context I truly did not have a regex imp on the
classpath.

Hope that works for you.

at http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/ - in the last paragraph).

> Everything in my 'gen-content.xml' is like the one linked at ivyrep except the first
few lines. I had to modify them to get the antcontrib prefix working. My first lines are:

> <project name="ivyrep-gencontent" default="gen" xmlns:antcontrib="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
>         <path id="ivy.lib.path">
>                 <fileset dir="/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib" includes="*.jar"
/>
>         </path>
>         <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib"
classpathref="ivy.lib.path" />
> <!-- rest is like http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/gen-content.xml -->
>
> When i run this with 'ant -f gen-context' i end up with:
> /home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:54: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
> /home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:63: No supported regular
expression matcher found

> I don't understand this error because i use JDK 1.5 - therefore i shouldn't need some
3rd party libraries cause the regex funcionality is already in the JDK. However, i tried it
with the jakarta-oro & jakarta-regex packages too. Nothing helps, the error message is
always the one above.

> I use Ant 1.6.5 (binary distribution, downloaded from ant.apache.org and installed to
"/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5").