ant-user mailing list archives

From Tina Meier <tina8...@web.de>
Subject No supported regular expression matcher found
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:00:27 GMT
Hello,

forgive me if this is obvious but i've been struggling with this for a few days and i'm at
the end of my wisdom.

So: i would like to use ant to create an overview of my ivy repository (like described at
http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/ - in the last paragraph).

Everything in my 'gen-content.xml' is like the one linked at ivyrep except the first few lines.
I had to modify them to get the antcontrib prefix working. My first lines are:

<project name="ivyrep-gencontent" default="gen" xmlns:antcontrib="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
	<path id="ivy.lib.path">
		<fileset dir="/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib" includes="*.jar" />
	</path>
	<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib" classpathref="ivy.lib.path"
/>
<!-- rest is like http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/gen-content.xml -->

When i run this with 'ant -f gen-context' i end up with:
/home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:54: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/tina/opt/JavaLibraries/ivy-Repository/gen-content.xml:63: No supported regular expression
matcher found

I don't understand this error because i use JDK 1.5 - therefore i shouldn't need some 3rd
party libraries cause the regex funcionality is already in the JDK. However, i tried it with
the jakarta-oro & jakarta-regex packages too. Nothing helps, the error message is always
the one above.

I use Ant 1.6.5 (binary distribution, downloaded from ant.apache.org and installed to "/home/tina/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5").

So if you have any ideas why this doesn't work _please_ enlighten me.

Thanks a lot in advance.