ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Customizable handling of unset properties
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:12:02 GMT
Hello Marcus,

I am sure other Ant committers will feel differently. I do not see a
big urge to implement this.

On the other side, why not ?

If you want, open a bug report concerning this idea. Be sure to add
to the bug report source code, documentation and testcases.
New files can be added to the bug report in tar or zip format, for
existing files use svn diff to generate a "patch.txt".

Regards,

Antoine