ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chun Ji" <...@pro-unlimited.com>
Subject RE: Question
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:58:06 GMT

If you just want to copy your interface classes to your "instrumented" directory, it should
be very easy for ant to handle. I think a <copy> should be enough.

If you want Ant to analysis the test coverage of your interface files, I have no idea.

-cji

-----Original Message-----
From: Bret Kumler [mailto:bkumler@goldengate.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:46 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Question

Is there a way in Ant to have it look at the contents of a file?

I'm using Cobertura for code coverage and they ignore interfaces.

I need to copy the interfaces to the classes directory for deployment.

Thanks.

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or
privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message,
please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete
the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if
any.