ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hussein Badakhchani" <Hussein.Badakhch...@voca.com>
Subject Antcall task and inheriting Filters
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:02:13 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans to extend the AntCall task to
allow inheriting of Filters. In my build I use a Jython script to convert all my properties
to filters which works well, however it seems I have to call this script
from every task I call from my AntCall tasks in order to ensure my copy tasks have access
to these
filters. It seems to me that allowing the inheritance of
filters from this task would mitigate the need for this sort of repetition.

If anyone has any suggestions for avoiding this issue or opinions on this enhancement
request I would like to hear them.

Cheers,
Hoos

Hussein Badakhchani
Middleware Analyst
Infrastructure Support

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.