ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: xclude
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:38:41 GMT
Hello Chris,

what is the <xclude/> task ? Which library does it come from ?

from my past experience, xinclude probably requires that the ant task
reading in a XML document sets properly the SystemId when creating
the Source object.

(we had such issues with xsl:include).

On Sep 18, 2006, at 6:29 AM, Chris Chiasson wrote:

> AFAIK, the proper namespace for xinclude is
> XInclude
> The xclude task is telling me that it should be 2003 in the url. It's
> also telling me that it won't process these year 2001 xincludes.
> My only guess is that this application hasn't been updated since the
> official namespace was updated back to 2001.
> What's a guy gotta do to get xinclude working with an ant build?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message