ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chaitanya Nuguri" <Chaitanya.Nug...@ericssonservices.co.uk>
Subject Test- Please ignore
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:47:25 GMT
Hi,

I am testing my subscription, please ignore.

Thanks,
Chaitanya

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been
sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.