ant-user mailing list archives

From "Derrick Simpson" <a1program...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS checkout with ANT
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:11:16 GMT
Yes, there is a CVSROOT directory under /usr/local/cvsroot/ .  I'm not sure
why I'm getting that error.

I dont't think I'm getting properly authenticated.  When I try doing a
commit, I get:

      [cvs] Using cvs passfile: C:\Documents and Settings\dsimp0\.cvspass
      [cvs] The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
      [cvs] have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
      [cvs] think it is.
      [cvs] The server's key fingerprint is:
      [cvs] ssh-rsa 1024 7e:ee:32:4d:fc:b9:64:33:1a:45:44:26:54:bb:bd:bd
      [cvs] If you trust this host, hit Yes to add the key to
      [cvs] PuTTY's cache and carry on connecting.
      [cvs] If you want to carry on connecting just once, without
      [cvs] adding the key to the cache, hit No.
      [cvs] If you do not trust this host, hit Cancel to abandon the

I tried connecting via ext through putty, but I can't seem to get connected.

Thanks