ant-user mailing list archives

From Shay Thompson <sthom...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ant and eclipse?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:16:27 GMT

Each Java Project in Eclipse has a JVM assigned to the project.  If you
right-click the project name and select properties you can find it in there.

Mark Modrall wrote:
> Not sure where I'd check that.  I know that ant is using jdk1.5.0.6 but
> I don't know how to look into what eclipse is using...
>
> Thanks
> -mark
>

> This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its
unauthorized disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your
system. Thank you.

--

... cut twice, paste once.

Shay Thompson - Lead Computer Scientist