ant-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Lindblom <>
Subject Re: Customizable handling of unset properties
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:56:08 GMT
Marcus Lindblom wrote:
> Dominique Devienne wrote:
>>> I am sure other Ant committers will feel differently. I do not see a
>>> big urge to implement this.
>>> On the other side, why not ?
>> [snip}
> Righto. I'll see what I can come up with then. :)
I got response on the bugzilla issue, that there is a PropertyHelper
class that I should be able to override to do this. It is, apparently,
just a bit awkward to replace the current instance. However, I was
informed that it should be doable with a <script> task. Fair enough. :)
.. I'm posting here be

Has anyone any experience with doing that, because I don't know where to
set that class? (I'd assume not, otherwise I would have expected to be
pointed there on my first post. :)
PropertyHelper.getPropertyHelper(Project p) .. doesn't seem get what I
want, and the doc for that function indicates that it's a factyr method,
thus creating a new object.

Any input?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: