ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant <prash...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:40:34 GMT
You could also use a CustomSelector to select only interfaces.

Something like :

<copy todir="../backup/dir">
	<fileset dir="${src}" casesensitive="yes">
		<custom classname="com.acme.ant.selectors.InterfacesSelector" classpath="${lib}/ant_selector.jar">
			<param dir="${src} />
		</custom>
	</fileset>
</copy>

In the implementation of InterfaceSelector you could either use
java.lang.Class#isInterface() method or simply parse the .java class to
see if its an interface.

Hope this helps
-Prashant