ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: Problems with exec tag
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:53:54 GMT
Hi, Daniel

ah, yes, i think your problem is the declaration of
antcontrib taskdefs.

if you go via the properties file (which is meant for prior
versions of ant, < 1.6) you won't get no <for> task as this
mapping is commented out =

J:\ant-contrib-src\src\net\sf\antcontrib\antcontrib.properties :

# Tasks Requiring Ant 1.6 or higher
#for=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.For
math=net.sf.antcontrib.math.MathTask

just declare them like (i assume you are using ant > 1.6),
if you got your antcontrib.jar in %ANT_HOME%/lib directory

<!-- Import AntContrib -->
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" />

this should really get part of ant or antcontrib faq

Regards, Gilbert