ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Green" <joseph.gr...@usm.edu>
Subject Re: Run ant, get java
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:13:24 GMT
Thanks, it was the ending / on ANT_HOME that seemed to be doing it.
Now I can get the version, but it can't find tools.jar.  It seems to
be looking for it in ../lib of ANT_HOME which isn't where my jdk is
located.  If it did the same directory lookup for JAVA_HOME, it would
be correct.  Is there someway to set this?  My JAVA_HOME looks to be
correct since I can run java -version and get the newly installed
update 8 version.  I also have both paths in my path variable.

On 9/24/06, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ditto
> when coding a SGML tag or ny special character start with &<mnemonic>; as in
the example
> &
> http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/reference/article.php/3472611
> M-
> addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify

Aaron Green
Web Content Coordinator
University of Southern Mississippi