ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: numerical comparison of properties.
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:24:08 GMT
> The problem seems to trivial to write my own task.

Right. This is best handled using a <script>. It's sometimes tricky to
setup, because requires BSF and a Script Language, but once it's
setup, then it's a simple matter. The manual for <script> should have
all the info, along with the Library Dependencies page.

I was using Rhino/JavaScript myself (and a bit of BeanShell toward the end).

Once you're up and running, set the property using
project.setNewProperty(name, value). The project var is bound
automically to the Ant Project instance. --DD