ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@goldengate.com>
Subject Question
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:45:46 GMT
Is there a way in Ant to have it look at the contents of a file?

I'm using Cobertura for code coverage and they ignore interfaces.

I need to copy the interfaces to the classes directory for deployment.

Thanks.

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or
privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message,
please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete
the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if
any.