ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Rauch <holger.ra...@heitec.de>
Subject Invoking Ant XML fragments (Was:Re: Adding variable no of <param> elements to <xslt> task)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:08:01 GMT
Hi Antoine,

after googling a bit, I found this:

http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask/#examples

=> It's possible to create an XML fragment describing the <xslt> task
   (including the <param> elements for the stylesheet parameters)

But that leads me to a totally different question: Is it possible to
"invoke" such a dynamically created fragment (i.e. the <xslt> task is
invoked in a way as if the fragment were already contained in the Ant
file instead of being dynamically generated)?

(Reason why I'm asking is that I want to avoid - if possible - style breaks
by introducing beanshell code).

Thanks in advance for any info!

Kind regards,

	Holger