ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: <fileset excludes ...> only basename no filepath ?!
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:17:45 GMT

Hi, Matt

/*
Gilbert, are you basically saying you need all the
files from a certain directory that are NOT already in
the path you've constructed?
*/

yes. thanks ! :-)

your suggestion works for me =

<mfscan
         keyname="Build-By"
         keyvalue="svcscmcs"
         matchprop="matches"
         delimiter=";"
         recurse="true"
         count="true"
         matchcount="count"
         info="true"

          <fileset dir="Y:/bla"/>
        </mfscan>

        <fileset id="all_jars" dir="Y:/bla"
        includes="**/*.jar" />

        <path id="matched_jars" path="${matches}"/>

        <!-- subtract the intersection -->
        <difference id="negative">
            <path refid="matched_jars" />
            <fileset refid="all_jars" />
        </difference>

        <for list="${toString:negative}" delimiter=";" param="negfile">
            <sequential>
                <echo>negative Match ===
@{negfile}${line.separator}</echo>
            </sequential>
        </for>

btw i like those "shorthand properties" like ${toString: ... } very
much, they
are very handy and useful

why they aren't supported officially ??

still i wonder why i don't have an optional attribute for fileset.
I have the full path when running in debug mode, i see =

fileset: Setup scanner in dir Y:\bla with patternSet{ includes:
[**/*.jar] excludes:
y:\bla\foobar.jar;y:\bla\dir1\foobar.jar;y:\bla\foo.jar;y:\bla\dir2\foo.
jar

f.e.an attribute named  relative=true | false
to decide whether i want only the relative path or the full path.

if filesets already had such a feature my first attempt would have
worked

<fileset  id="negativeMatches" dir="Y:/bla" excludes="${matches}"
includes="**/*.jar">
</fileset>

So until ant 1.7 runs in production here, i'll stick with my workaround
( condition not contains ... ). Otherwise i would have to write my own
selector ;-)

Regards, Gilbert