ant-user mailing list archives

From wohlgemuth <berlinguyi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weird problem with Class instanceOf
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:16:13 GMT
ok good shot,

they have differenct hashcodes now how do I fix this? my complete ant
task looks like:

<project name="antTaskExample" default="example">

	<!-- define our classpath -->
	<path id="lib">
		<pathelement path="../../build" />
		<fileset dir="../../lib" includes="**/*.jar,**/*.zip" />
	</path>

	<typedef name="config"
classname="edu.ucdavis.genomics.metabolomics.binbase.cluster.ant.Configuration"
classpathref="lib" />
	<typedef name="parameter"
classname="edu.ucdavis.genomics.metabolomics.binbase.cluster.ant.ClusterParameter"
classpathref="lib" />
	<taskdef name="upload"
classname="edu.ucdavis.genomics.metabolomics.binbase.cluster.ant.ClusterUploadLibraryTask"
classpathref="lib" />

<config id="conf">
	<parameter name="username" value="..." />
</config>

	<target name="uploadLibs" description="upload some libraries to the cluster">
		<upload description="initialize our cluster"
factory="edu.ucdavis.genomics.metabolomics.binbase.cluster.util.RocksClusterFactoryImpl"
merge="true">
			<config refid="conf"/>

			<!-- select our files for the upload -->
			<fileset dir="../../">
				<include name="**/*.jar"/>
			</fileset>
		</upload>
	</target>
</project>

when I use the config element without a refrence like:

	<target name="uploadLibs" description="upload some libraries to the cluster">
		<upload description="initialize our cluster"
factory="edu.ucdavis.genomics.metabolomics.binbase.cluster.util.RocksClusterFactoryImpl"
merge="true">
			<config id="conf">
				<parameter name="username" value="..." />
			</config>

			<!-- select our files for the upload -->
			<fileset dir="../../">
				<include name="**/*.jar"/>
			</fileset>
		</upload>
	</target>

it works without any problems.

so we need to have 2 different class loaders. How can I avoid this?

/gert

On 8/8/06, Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@dpml.net> wrote:

> [...]

http://fiehnlab.ucdavis.edu/staff/wohlgemuth

work:    wohlgemuth@ucdavis.edu