ant-user mailing list archives

From "James Carr" <james.r.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to import an ant script inside a target?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:04:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to set up an ant script from cruise control to pull
projects in from CVS, build them, and run all tests. The problem that
I have is that I want to use the ant file that is in the project that
I check out as it contains the classpath that is specific a project
and changes for each project. Although one solution would possibly be
to use a build task in the ant file pulled in, the ant file has
different needs, different tasks, and different deployment logic than
what I want to do with cruise control.

Any ideas would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks,
James