ant-user mailing list archives

From "glenn opdycke-hansen" <glenn...@gmail.com>
Subject error from multiple antcalls, how to fail after all antcalls run?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:52:23 GMT
I have a question about how to code a script to multiple tests are run and
fail at the end of the script.
I have a script that calls multiple targets via antcalls:
    <antcall target="check-resource-test">
            <param name="url" value="${url.bigip}"/>
        </antcall>
    <antcall target="check-resource-test">
            <param name="url" value="${url.5r}"/>
        </antcall>

I want to execute all of the antcall targets.
If any of the antcall targets get an error, then the script must fail.

How can this be done?
If each antcall target fails, then the script terminates.

I was thinking of using a touch or concat to create a file that indicates an
error occurred.  The script can test if the file exists at the end and then
fail if needed.

Other suggestions?

Thanks,
Glenn