ant-user mailing list archives

From anandsride...@polaris.co.in
Subject Calling Shell Script from build.xml file
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:37:55 GMT
Hi,

Am using a build.xml file , ant version 1.5.4 to build our application.

After doing the same, for deployment  I have shell script to perform EAR
packaging.

Presently am performing the above tasks seperately.

My actual requirement is Want to check the status of the build once
completed. If successful, then call the shell script for EAR packaging from
build.xml

I think i can use <ant call> for this.

Kindly suggest me a way to check the status of the build and then to call a
shell script , which will be greatful.

-- Anand

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in