ant-user mailing list archives

From prashant...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: Logging System
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:20:09 GMT
Is this what you are looking for?

Inside the target put record tag & and before ending target stop
recording.

<record name="record-log.txt" action="start"/>

<record name="record-log.txt" action="stop"/>

/ Regards / Prashant

"David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.corley@ericsson.com>
08/11/2006 01:32 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Logging System

I'm sure it's possible subir, but you'll have to write a custom
logger/listener to carry it out.

/Dave