ant-user mailing list archives

From anandsride...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: Calling Shell Script from build.xml file
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 03:37:02 GMT
Thanks.. andy....

                      "Anderson, Rob

                      (Global Trade)"          To:      "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      <Rob.Anderson@ni         cc:      (bcc: anandsrider.d/Polaris)

                      ke.com>                  Subject: RE: Calling Shell Script from build.xml
file

                      08/01/2006 09:58

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

The <antcall> task will not work for calling a shell script. You want to
use the <exec> task instead. Also, for packaging an ear file, you might
consider the <ear> task.

-Rob A