ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dan McFadyen" <d...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Very Bad use of Ant...
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:07:55 GMT
Hello,

I am about to ask how to do something that will sound... very very ugly...

Is there anyway to run a different version of Ant from within an Ant script?
I read the faq and found the explantation of the:

     [exec] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
     [exec] Exception in thread "main"

I have gone to the 2 different directories I need to run it, and I can run
each fine (one defined in Env variables, other using absolute path to bin
dir).

But... is there any way to not get that?... Or am I stuck with a manual step
if I need 2 versions of Ant to play nice?