ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dan McFadyen" <d...@cryptocard.com>
Subject RE: Very Bad use of Ant...
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:42:49 GMT
Funny, I spoke too soon.

This lovely new forked and running JVM with it's new ant doesn't seem to be
able to find javac to compile... all the environment variables exist on the
outer JVM, but I am rather stumped.

I have failed my attempts to toss the environment variables into the new JVM
using the combination of:

<property environment="env"/>
	and
<env key="JAVA_HOME" value="${env.JAVA_HOME}"/>

I'd be more than happy if someone could point out my mistake.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McFadyen [mailto:danm@cryptocard.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:08 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Very Bad use of Ant...

Hey hey!

I found the stuff I needed after some googling and some of the info from the
first reply, just getting back now and you've made me slightly curious about
what possible side effects would happen without the ant.home as I made it
work without it... Mind you, I am using only to do one small thing so I
might not have noticed it.

Thanks!

Dan